Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Company Details: Pain Relief Ireland Ltd.
Our Company Name is: Pain Relief Ireland
We are based in Consultation Suite, Orthopaedic & Spine Centre, Mater Private Hospital, City Gate, Cork, Ireland T12 K199
Contact Person: Julie Beamish (PA, Dr. Dominic Hegarty Clinical Director)
Business Address: Consultation Suite, Orthopaedic & Spine Centre, Mater Private Hospital, City Gate, Cork, Ireland T12 K199
Business Telephone Number: +353 (0)21 235 5500
Our Principal Activity: Pain Management treatment
Web Site: www.Painreliefireland.ie
- At Pain Relief Ireland we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when using this website.
- Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes made. This policy was last updated on 21/05/2018
- What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you submit feedback or make an enquiry through our website, we need to know some details about you. This enables us to contact you. We collect your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and your message. We use this data to respond to any enquiries and take your feedback on how to improve our service.
- Pain Relief Ireland does not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We retain this information for a period of 10 years. After such time the data is anonymised or deleted.
3.1 What is a Cookie?
- For more information visit the All About Cookies website.
- See this page http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ on how to change Cookie Setting on your browser.
- This Drupal website, like the vast majority of websites, makes use of session cookies and other types of cookies.
- We obtain information about your usage of the Website by using a cookie file, in order to help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. We collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, to record session information and/or to assist you in browsing the Website.
4. Google Analytics
- The Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use the Website. The Cookies used by this product collect information in an anonymous form and are used by many different websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. Your Rights
- To request a copy of the data we hold on you, please contact Julie Beamish (PA Dr. Hegarty) on this email address email@example.com We will respond within 1 month.
- No fee will apply.
- Should you wish to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or erased, or if you wish to request that we stop processing your data, please contact Julie Beamish (PA Dr. Hegarty) on this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 1 month.
6. Right to lodge a complaint
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner with regards to our processing your Personal Data. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as follows:
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, County Laois
Phone: +353 57 868 4800 / 353 761 104 800
LoCall: 1890 25 22 31
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
- We take our security responsibilities seriously, employing the most appropriate physical and technical measures, including staff training and awareness and we review these measures regularly.
8. Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other websites.
- Pain Relief Ireland is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party you visit through these links.
9. Your Consent
- By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Pain Relief We will obtain consent from you when we collect this data through our website form. See above “What information do we collect? How do we use it?” for further details..
- Should you wish to withdraw consent, please contact Julie Beamish on this email address email@example.com We will respond within 1 month.
- All data collected and stored in our offices are kept for 1 year. After 10 years this data is deleted. Anything submitted on this website form before 25th May 2018 has been erased from the database. Going forward data will not be retained if you withdraw consent.
11. Privacy Statement for Children
- This Website is not targeted at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 13.
- If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as soon as reasonably possible. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at Julie Beamish on this email address firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond within 1 month.
- We recommend that children aged 13 and under seek their parents or legal guardian’s permission before using the Website or submitting any personal information to us through the Website.